Saturday 13 June 2009

WHIFF OF JOY new release!

The new WoJ Women's Delight collection is being released on the 14th June and I am SO EXCITED. We have all seen so many samples around blog land and they have all been so beautiful it will be hard to resist buying these stamps. Over at Katharina's Blog she is giving some Women's Delight blog candy away on Sunday so please pop over and get your name in. Win or lose I will definitely be getting this set of stamps. Check out all their stamps here and be sure to get your order in.
Pinky

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Pinky, I am on my way over to check them out. I have yet to get my hands on WOJ stamps. Hugs Avril xx

Unknown said...

Hi Pinky, I have left something for you on my blog, Hugs Avril xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...