Wednesday 4 November 2009

Doodle Palace Host!


Last week at Doodle Palace I was lucky enough to win and part of my prize along with 2 lovely images was to host this weeks challenge! One of my images was this little boy so the challenge I choose is to make a card for a boy/man. Over at Doodle Palace they have posted my card, pictures of my craft room and lots of personal info on me. So if you want a nosey please pop over and join in the challenge. As the challenge over at Stamp with Stampavie is STARS this week I thought I would enter this card.
Image - Doodle Palace
Papers - qvc music kit
Medium - promarkers, memento, glitter
Stamps - See D's celebration stamps
Pinky

7 comments:

Mary said...

Great card! I just entered this weeks challenge at doodle palace.

hugs
Mary

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Très jolie carte, merci de ta participation à $Stampavie and MOre

cheryl said...

oh this is great hun what a super image great colurs too love cheryl xxxx

Susie Sugar said...

Wow fab card Pinky striking colouring great image too
Hugs Susie xx
PS thats fine combine with as many a you wish on our new challenge the more the merrier darling xx

BA said...

this is beautiful!!
thanks for joining us at stamapvie & more
xoxo BA

Nicola said...

Brilliant card for the guys, super image and great dp.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Anne H. said...

Such a sweet card!
An adorable image and lovely colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne -:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...