Time for another challenge at Crafts4Eternity and this week Michele has let us off light with this lovely easy sketch (sigh of relief lol). Along with the sketch you need to use some notepaper and include a butterfly. How easy is that?
For my card I used papers from My Minds Eye including the notepaper. I ripped the edges and inked it using TimHoltz tea dye. The image is from an old stamp I have with no name. I coloured the image with my distress inks, added some glitter and stamped the image twice to add some dimensions. I hope you get time to join in the challenge this week, Michele has a lovely cardmaking goodie bag up for grabs from her C4E website.
I am entering this into the following challenges;
1.Stamp Something - Distressed Somethings
2. Your Next Stamp - Distressing
3. Oh Alice - have a butterfly or caterpillar on your card
4. Paperplay - Goodluck/thank you (mine is a thank you)
5. Stamping Sisters in Christ - clean and simple
6. Stamp, Scrap and doodle - tearing