For my card I went a bit spray crazy. I used a pink glimmer mist for the background. The butterfly was stamped onto vellum, coloured and rubbed to give a bit of dimension, then layered up and finished with pearls. The flower was stamped with distress inks, used a wet brush to spread the colour and then layered it up, the same with the leaves. Around the edges I used a swirl stamp in black ink.
We had such a lovely turnout last month and I know there is one very happy lady waiting on her cricut machine arriving. I so enjoyed seeing all that talent and it was so hard to narrow down the winners. If you weren't lucky last month then please give it another go this month. This is a pretty wide open subject and if you pop over to the Sir Stampalot Challenge you will get lots of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team. Happy May Day.