Tuesday 1 June 2010

Bath Time Daisy


1st of June brings lots of new challenges and one of them is WHOOPSIDAISY! This month the challenge is RIBBONS and BOWS. Loved this challenge and I am sure you will to! For my card I went pink and white gingham and used the lovely sheet 46 of accessories to create a little bath time scene for Daisy. I got a lovely new spool of gingham ribbon from Crea8tive Online and decided to ruffle it along the first step of my card. I then added two bows, coloured daisy with promarkers along with her accessories and added some mirri card to the mirror. I am looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations again this month, certainly keeps the DT busy as we had just over 200 entries last month!
I am entering this card into these challenges:
1. Incy Wincy - for the little ones
2. Creative Craft - ribbons and bows
3. Crafty Cardmakers - least and most - my most fav is pink, my least is white. I usually add a deep colour to give depth as a matt but stuck to the white and I like it, keeps it nice and soft.

12 comments:

Juls said...

this is tooo cute!! Love it, love the gingham...especially the ribbon! Hugs Juls

Lisa Jane said...

what a fab card Pinky i love everything about it.
Love the side step, i love it when making a scene .
Lisa ;)

Judith Veldhuizen said...

Beautiful card!!

Unknown said...

OMG you have been busy and loving all these shaped cards, all the images are lovely, gorgeous gingham paper.
Christine x

coldwaters2 said...

I love it Pinky the colours that image your card design it is just all adorable.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Pinky,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tracy said...

Really cute and truly adorable.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Beryl said...

A really sweet image and bathroom scene. Love how you've ruffled the ribbon too.
Beryl xx

Sally H said...

Very very cute! Love the bath tub!

Cheryl said...

Wow what a cute card Pinky x

Jane said...

Despite you not liking white this card is lovely...lurv that cute little dress on the stand Good luck at Crafty Cardmakers challenge!!

Sammy said...

Ooooooooohhh what a lovely girly card, its very pretty.

Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...