I am definitely getting my money's worth out of this lovely digi from Karen's Doodles lol. Have used it along with my fav papers from Tinker and co. Added a doily top and bottom, some pearls, lots of sparkle and a sheer ribbon. I finished it with two silver corners. The sentiment is from WOJ wedding collection.
I am entering this into these challenges
1. Sweet Sketch Wednesday - followed the lovely sketch
2. crafty Creations - shine
3. Paper Sundae - pretty as a princess (weren't we all on our wedding day?)
4. Saturday Challenge - Wedding/Anniversary
5. Creative Craft World - weddings
6. Shirley2Girls - something new (my image and papers are pretty new)