Another wedding card. This time I followed the sketch from The Sugar Bowl and you can now enter other challenges along with it, which is great! I used my fav papers again from Tinker and Co. The stamp is First Dance from Sugar Nellie coloured with promarkers and glittered. I cut some swirls and cut them in half and finished them with little pearls. I added lots of silver peel offs to the edges just to give it a big of definition and punched three hearts to finish.
This card suits these challenges:
1. The Sugar Bowl - followed their sketch
2. The Crafty Pad - swirls and pearls
3. City Crafter - here comes the bride
4. Simon says - recipe - 1 image 2 pps, 3 embellishments
5. The Creative Cottage - pink