Wednesday 21 July 2010

A bit of housework!

Firstly I want to thank everyone who took part in the opening celebrations of AMBERINK yesterday, you all made our efforts seem worthwhile. Now its time to announce the winner of the $5 voucher for AMBERINK. I had 35 comments and used random.org who picked number 21 which relates to JENNIFER McGEE. Well done Jennifer if you email me I will pass your details onto AmberInk. Enjoy your spend!






Now onto my card for today. I followed the great sketch at Inspiration Card Sketches and made a pocket card. The image is from Papernation, the papers are Brenda Pinnick. I made the tag sentiment myself as its from 3 little boys to their Mum for her birthday and she is always giving off about the state of their bedrooms! (Nothing new there lol). I finished the card with a chipboard flower, a crystal flower and some ribbons.

10 comments:

mckinkle said...

Hello Pinky, I couldnt open the 3 links I had on my reading list yesterday so I missed the opening, sorry! Ill have another try today!

I love this card, isnt it just perfect for all us Mums! I wish Id had one like that!

Keryn x

Unknown said...

Lovely tag, fantastic image and great text, it probaly will be just for one day, I have been going on at Philip but might as well talk to myself.
Christine x

Dawn♥ said...

Awww it turned out quite cute. Love that you turned the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week over ICS. ♥Dawn♥

Dianna said...

What a fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is such a great card Pinky. Love the sentiment and the layout. Loving your amberink cards too. Marianne x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pinky,i love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Inger Harding said...

Lovely card, and I just love that
tag!!!! :o))))

♥ Hugs, Inger

Lisa Jane said...

what a great idea - i love it
The image is fab
Lisa ;)

papertrails leaver said...

This is adorable!

Jackie said...

Great card, cute tag. Thanks for joining us at ICS this week. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...