Thursday 8 July 2010

I've crossed over!



Had a graduation card to make and thought this cross-over challenge at Just Magnolia was just perfect for it. I used lovely baby papers from DCWV, they are all glittery too, just doesn't show up too well here. I coloured Tilda with promarkers in lilacs for a change. The lace edgings are all sticky lace. Added large flower, bow and brad and put a sentiment inside which I did on the computer.
We had a lovely day at Ikea yesterday, got a few bits a pieces and some gorgeous cake in the cafe! Did I say how much I like cake, this one was gorgeous made from those little daim bars, yummy!
1. Just Magnolia - make a crisscross card
2. Stamp Something - colours of your flag (green, white and yellow)
3. Fab n Funky - get in shape (hope this counts if it doesn't just wipe me off)
I'd like to welcome another new follower TRISHA, thanks so much for following me!

14 comments:

Wilma said...

Dunno where you get all your ideas from but they're all great - love this card, beautifully coloured !:) xx

cheryl said...

this again hun is just brilliant,love the coulrs you have used,and so love that tilda too and what a great sentiment,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

Berry said...

This is so cute Pinky! I love the gorgeous colours and that grad Tilda is fab! Hugs rebekah x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Pinky....love the card shape and papers..
Mandy xx

Riet said...

So wonderful card Pinky,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

CraftyC said...

Its beautiful Pinky, love the colours. I loved the ikea cafe to, used to go there years ago for the meatball and chips!!
Clairex

Miria said...

Hi, Pinky. Thank you for the tip! The card is fab criss cross! Hugs. Miria

chris said...

Another Beauty Pinky, its gorgeous.
hugs chris xx

Francesca said...

This is great pinky , I love the colours and details
Hugs
Francesca

Unknown said...

Awww such a cute card Pinky, I love this image beautiful,stunning!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something! Jo xxxx

Sue said...

Hi Pinky
aww beautiful card, gorgeous colours, luv this design, must do one, sue,x

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous card! I think it definately counts as it is a "shape" before the flaps are stuck down! I have seen a few of these around and I'm dying to have a go myself when time permits. This is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week xx

Juls said...

this is so gorgeous! Love it!! hugs Juls

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card. Lovely papers. Love the card style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...