Well I'm not really but was inspired to have a go at Helen's challenge over at Ellephantastic. The bp is DCWV, the images are Pennyblack, sentiment is a sticker from my stash and the bobble braiding is from a C4E kit. The images where coloured with promarkers but I finished them off with my blender and took the photo way before it had dried so they look a bit slimy lol. But they have since dried out and look ok in real life. Need a lot of practice colouring animal!
I am entering this into these challenges:
1. Pennyblack at Allsorts - a burst of summer colour
2. Ellephantastic - party invitation
3. Crazy4challenges - photo inspiration (used the orange/green colours and spots and stripes)
4. Totally papercrafts - feeling fruity
5. The Creative Cottage - touchy feely