Sunday 6 January 2013

BFF's

Finally making it to my blog again and just in time for our new January Challenge over at 
The theme this month is FRIENDSHIP, perfect for January. We all need friends especially in this dark and dreary month with no money, no nice weather and no where to go lol.
Crikey I'm depressing myself here lol.
Anyway we have a lovely prize up for grabs...lots of sticky stuff which we can't do without!!

Our sponsor is STIX2!

I went with a clean and simple style card today, something I intend doing a lot more of this year.
I am also trying to use some stamps which don't see the light of day and this is one of them and she is such a cutie!

Image - Charmed Cards stamp
Sentiment stamp - hero arts
Embellishments - faux stitching
Medium - coloured with promarkers

I would like to enter this into
Allsorts - Clean and simple
Hotshot Craft blog - clean and simple
Charisma Cardz - monochromatic
I Love ProMarkers - monochromatic
Anything Goes - just good friends
By the Cute and Girly - cute and girly

Remember you can now enter as many other challenges as you like so no excuses. Drop by and check out the rest of the design team. I look forward to seeing your friendship projects:)

I have a few new followers to welcome, just when I think I might never get anymore new followers two appear which makes me so chuffed. So welcome to my blog Asha and Nightowl!!


26 comments:

brenda said...

A really great CAS example Pinky and your image is coloured to perfection.

Hope you have a good Sunday and that you feel a little better.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

A really lovely cas card, gonna have to give this a try too. Love the colouring.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

This is adorable pinky! What a cutie and I love how simple this card is...your beautiful colouring really stands out. great work :)

Lynne K said...

Love this, Pinky, a great CAS card, and your colouring is brilliant! Hope you're well over the flu now.

Lynne

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fab CAS card Pinky love her hair too! x

Sue said...

This is stunning Pinky, such a delightful image and coloured so beautifully.

I hope you have a good Sunday
Sue xx

Francesca said...

A great cas card pinky I love this image

Hugs
Francesca

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

you never do clean and simple but boy can you, wow , fab image coloured to perfection and a wonderful sentiment ,love it. janex

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Pinky. This is adorable and such a wonderful image.
Love Sandra xxx

Sally H said...

What a wonderful card, Pinky! I love the CAS and it emphasises your awesome colouring! I would love a tutorial on how to get her hair like that! Gorgeous!

Beryl said...

A lovely card Pinky - super image and loving the CAS look. Who says furry friends can't be your best ones?
Beryl xx

Sheryl said...

A lovely CAS card - very effective.
Good to have you join us at Charisma Cardz this week. Look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs Sheryl xx

cheryl said...

oh this is brilliant Hun just love this too bits,I have some of these stamps not used them for ages,just brilliant cas hugs Cherylxxxxx

Karin said...

She's lovely Pinky! Just wanted to pop by and wish you all the best in the new year :) !

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous CAS card pinky. Love the image and colours.
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Juls said...

love it!! Love the CAS look!! Hugs Juls

Nat said...

Pinky, this is lovely, so simple, but quite stunning with the reds and I love her hair!
Natx

coops said...

simply stunning pinky.i love the gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

This is absolutely beautiful Pinky and the colouring is stunning x

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a lovely image & you have coloured it beautifully x

Happy New Year x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Pinky love the image.
luv
Debby

Jane said...

Thanks for visiting me Pinky. Your card is fab...I really struggle with CAS, you seem to have perfected it! Hugs x

Sarah said...

Fantastic card Pinky, just love the image and how you've coloured her. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for our CAS challenge, good luck x

lalkygirl said...

wow pinky what a fab card ,love the CAS design and your clouring is awesome

Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers and good luck
tracey x

Tracy said...

Hi Pinky
Fabulous creation, adorable image and I love the CAS look.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

nnalorac said...

Fab card for a friend Pinky, love the image . Thanks for joining us this month over on BTC&G. Carolxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...