Wednesday 28 January 2015

To the moon and back....


I didn't go with the traditional valentine colours for this card as it is from two very young kids to their daddy and his favourite saying to them is ''love you to the moon and back'', so I used that as my theme for the card.
I got the moon from my Forever Friends cd, the starry background is from Enchanted fairies cd and I used my new tattered lace dies to create a lot of depth which unfortunately does not show up here. Its about 4 layers deep. I punched lots of stars in two sizes, some hearts which I coloured blue with promarkers along with some faux stitching!

I would like to enter this into

We have had snow here all day, didn't seem to be lying until about an hour ago but certainly has made up for that now!
Enjoy the rest of your week, I'm off to curl up in front of the fire!!


11 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Pinky how gorgeous this is I just love the fab colours also that wonderful centre piece, this is one ACE make.
hugs
lorraine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous Valentines card Pinky the focal image and sentiment are perfect for the little ones and their dad.
Lorraine

Sue said...

Awwww such a lovely sentiment and I love your beautiful design.
Sue xx

Mary J said...

Oh, I love your original Valentine card, Pinky! My hubby would love this!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a wonderful card Pinky sounds so perfect for the recipient. No snow here just rain and wind! Susan x
Oops just looked out the window and the rain is snow!!!! xx

brenda said...

Just loving your colour combo on this one Pinky. Your comment made me smile over at TL, but don't fret as I doubt very much your crown would fit, I've too much hair you see.

B x

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful saying Pinky..Fabulous colours and love the moon and fabulous frame..gorgeous card.Stay warm..

luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

so gorgeous pinky.i love your colour combo and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining in Buckwells January challenge and also the Cheerful stamp pad with your lovely Valentine crafting – we hope we’ll see you again soon, Hazel, DTs x

Juls said...

Fabulous love the colour combo xx

Jenscrapstoo said...

What a very cute card, love the moon, and your use of colour too!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...