Friday 27 March 2015

A mother...

Wanted to say a warm welcome to  four new followers. So chuffed when I see some lovely new faces coming to my blog and of course I will be following you all too. So welcome
SARA, DARNELL, VIV and GERRINA!!






Wow I can't believe it's been a full week since I last posted! I did get some commenting done which was good but I just never found the time to post any of my makes, and there have been a lot lol.
This was a Mother's Day one I made.
It was made using my new dies from Tattered Lace (butterflies, border, card shape and flower dies. It only takes one sheet of paper to decorate these cards, mine was a freebie with a magazine.  I added some ribbon and little rose buds and a ribbon flower. The sentiment is from my dcwv quote book. I love that these dies cut for the inside of the card too, makes my life so much easier lol.

I would like to enter this into


So this week I was working on a 34 page scrapbook, mostly digital, but then printed and layered up here and there, for a friend. I really enjoyed doing it but my eyes are hanging out of my head now!
I off for a day out with hubby tomorrow, visiting his cousin who had an operation, then a bit of window shopping. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Forgot to mention - the coffee posted in my sidebar is a new business venture by my daughter. She does all the artwork, blends the coffee and packaging as well. She is going through the Princes Trust and I am very proud of her. If you get the chance please pop by her Etsy Shop and check it out.


21 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is so gorgeous, love it. Have a lovely weekend

Sandra H said...

So pretty and the sentiment is so true!!

Sue said...

This is stunning Pinky, such a pretty design and beautiful colours.
I hope you have a good weekend.
Sue xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous design and beautiful sentiment, love the TL stepper card die, one for my wish list I think.
Lorraine

Chrissy said...

I thought I could smell coffee when I clicked open your blog Pinky and the side bar add was the first thing I saw..good for her..she is doing well isn't she...and you are doing well with your stunning mothers day card...simply perfect.

luv CHRISSYxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Pink is my favourite colour! Your step card is gorgeous! The die-cut butterflies are beautiful! Thank you for joining the Butterfly Challenge! I love how you interpreted the Corners theme!

KT Fit Kitty
Guest Designer
Butterfly Challenge #27

KT Fit Kitty said...

I just noticed you're also linking up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Shaped Cards challenge! Well you already know I love this! Thank you so much for joining us! I wish you all the best in our prize draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

brenda said...

What can I say Pinky, I absolutely love it. The center stepper dies is so useful and that border is on my wish list, have other but I do like the shape of that one in particular.

Have a lovely weekend.

B x

Debs said...

What a stunner Pinky - so many gorgeous details.
Have a fabulous weekend.
Debs xx

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Lovely card for a mother, I would love to receive a card like this, love the colour. Thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Annie said...

Gorgeous card Pinky - love it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments and good luck in the draw. Ann xxx

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Pinky this is so beautiful I love the papers and die cuts you have used and that sentiment is rather special, stupendous make.
hugs
lorraine x

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Pinky. Love the stepper shape. Have not made one of these for ages. Really lovely.

Jo Nevill said...

Such a pretty card

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card pinky. Love the shape, the design and the fab sentiment.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Diane said...

Marvelous design Pinky and great sentiment.

Hugs Diane

Mrs A. said...

The colour is lovley as I adore pink. Love the shape and the design and those tattered lace dies. I don not have any of my own but I'm beginning to realise that is a huge over sight on my behalf. Flower spray is perfect as your corner piece. Thankyou for fluttering by my #27 challenge. hugs Mrs A.

Helen said...

Beautiful card - such a lovely sentiment!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x

BethieJ said...

Your card is LOVELY!!
Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!
Hope to see you again!
Have a GREAT day!

NanaConnie said...

Absolutely stunning, Pinky ! Thanks so much for entering our "Anything Goes with a Sentiment" challenge at Aud Sentiments this fortnight and I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful work.
NanaConnie DT

BożenA said...

Beautiful card. All your cards three pane are amazing. They present great.
Regards,
BozenA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...