Tuesday 18 July 2017

It's a fairy sort of day...

design team favourite


Today is one of my days to showcase one of the July Teddy Bea Bundle from Teddy Bo.
Isn't this such a cute little image for a promising princess or wanna be fairy!
I loved colouring her in.
The papers are from My Minds Eye.
I used promarkers and glitter glue.
The flowers I made from air dry clay, coloured blue with distress inks.
Hope you like it.

I would like to enter this into


Well I am happy to say all three weddings are now behind me and I can hopefully begin to get back into a routine. One more bump in our lives though. My hubby goes in for his operation tomorrow so keeping everything crossed and all prayers said to hope he comes out with a positive result.
Nerve wrecking!!
We are having glorious weather here at the minute, well the last two days at least lol. So everything is going at a slow pace!
Hopefully I will get more posting and more commenting done now.
Have a great week and stay safe.


13 comments:

Patsy Long said...

You have created such a cute fairy card. Love the die cut frame! The stamp is adorable and coloured so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge xx
Patsy - DT

Rene said...

This is such a pretty and sweet card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

your comments always make me smile . love the card and those blue roses are gorgeous . jane x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

sorry , just read the last bit of your post . Hope your lovely hubby is ok with his op and everything , I'll mention you in my prayers too . jane x

Lena said...

Beautiful!!! Love this card!! Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week!! Good Luck! Hug Lena

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Awesome creation, I absolutely love the die cut frame and wonderful coloring! Thanks so much for playing along at our Die Cuts/Punches challenge at The Paper Shelter. Hugs:)
Audrey DT

Crafting Diva said...

ahh Pinky such a cute card love the image and coloured lovely...thank you for stopping by my blog and please check out my You Tube video of my craft Tour hope you like it and please feel free to hit the like button and subscribe one...hoping to once I get quite a few subscribes to do a craft draw draw.
Talk soon ~x~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1z_rN4MmmU

Sandra H said...

This is such a pretty card lovely design too! x

Aunty Sue said...

Fabulous make and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz good luck in tha draw and hope to see you next week

crafty-stamper said...

Beautifully coloured cute image and love the die-cut frame--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
Carol DT x

laurigami said...

A pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
Laurigami

Marja said...

Nice card!
Thank you for joining Crafty Sentiments Designs.
Marja GDT.

Patricia Alvarez said...

This is so cute!!! I love your soft coloring!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination. Hugs, Patricia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...