Tuesday 15 May 2018

I'm in the MOOD


Our challenge is up and running over at
SCRAP THE BOYS CARD CHALLENGE
and this month we have a mood board for you



I chose the colours and made a sentiment card.

I simply used lots of left over card, cut in strips with my fancy edge cutter
(looks like it needs sharpened though)
Placed them all slightly glued on top of each other and repeated the pattern.
I then cut some spots in white using my Bottles and Bubbles Framelits
and cut the word CELEBRATE using Celebrate You Framelits in white card.
I stamped the words IN STYLE using part of a stamp from Truly Tailored stamp set

I hope you get time to enter this month!
You can find the challenge

 Pop over and check out my design team friends. They are an amazingly talented bunch!


I would like to enter this into:


Thanks for dropping by!


7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great modern style for this one.

Chrissy said...

It IS a great modern style Pinky..love your design and the added white dots and die cut sentiment..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carla Chacón Fraija said...

Thank you for sharing with us today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Carla Dt

Wendy L said...

Perfect for our challenge at MAWTT , xxx

Misty Elam said...

This is so cool looking!! What a clever way to use those scraps. Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Misty

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Love it Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Cazro said...

A cool card. Thanks for sharing at Alphebet Challenges. Caz DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...