Saturday 14 July 2018

Seed Box



Today I have made a seed packet gift box for my Tutti Designs project, using my favourite, go to dies


I cut myself a piece of yellow card measuring 7 3/4" x 9 1/2"
I scored long side - 3/4", 4 1/2", 5 1/4", 9"
scored short side - 1/2", 1 1/4", 6 1/2", 7 1/4"
I burnished all the folds and cut away the parts I didn't need to form my box.


Using the 4th circle in I cut a circle in centre of what would be my front.


Inside I added tear and tape and adhered a piece of  acetate for my window.


I cut two pieces of patterned paper for the front and back of my box,
cutting the same size circle again.


I used one circle die bigger and one smaller than the first one to form my frame
using a piece of the yellow card.


I added this to cover the original cut on my acetate window.


I coloured some white ribbon to match the box and added as a bow.
I then stamped and coloured the little image and added
it to the box using dimensionals.
The box can hold about 6 packets of seeds and I went with yellow and orange to
match the first seed packet.


Hope you like it!


For my project today I have used
Yellow card
Patterned paper from my stash
Stamp is from Pretty Kitty

I am entering this into:

I will have a video tutorial available next Tuesday
on my YouTube channel.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

10 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a great idea, super wee box, Hazelx

Jules said...

Hi Pinky

What a brilliant box .. .. a great way to give a gardener a gift.

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

brenda said...

Something a little bit different Pink and what beautifully bright sunny colours.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great gift, lovely Summer colours

VintageScrapsCanada said...

What a great seed package - So cute & I love all the bright bold colour! Thank you for sharinging it & playing along with us at Papercraft Business Challenge. I hope you come back and play along again, your card was awesome.

Unknown said...

This is darling and what a great gift for party favors for adults. Good luck and thanks so much for joining our Papercraft Business Challenge #8. I hope you join us for Challenge #9.
Aletha Jane
@ Proud PB DT Member
Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

MagsB said...

What a fabulous seed box, Pinky, I love the bright summery colours! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

chanya13 said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for playing with Card Mania Challenges!

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Hi Pinky,
You have yet again created a wonderful project! What a fantastic idea. I would never have thought about creating a seed packet gift box & you've done an awesome job. Thanks for the tutorial too. Hopefully, I won't miss your video tutorial. Thank you for participating in our papercraft challenge & we hope you will join us again in the next one :)

XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business
Organize, Plan & Track challenges with the Papercraft Challenge Planner.

Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

Ashley Wells said...

Hi Pinky!
So nice to see you again for another one of our Papercraft Business challenges!
Your card makes me smile with how cheery and bright it is :)
Ashley Wells @ Proud PB DT Member
Join in on the fun with our Papercraft Business Challenges!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...