Thursday 23 August 2018

My happy place!

Top 5 Passionista Blinkie


I had a request for a birthday card for a man who loves a beer and loves
holidaying in Donegal.
This is what I came up with!
The background is a photo of Donegal and the man with the beer in hand
is from Digi Stamp Boutique.
Though I think you have to buy their images at LOTV now.
The image has been coloured using promarkers
the background papers and frame are all from Nitwits.

I would like to enter this into:

I haven't been posting on here as much as I'd like too even though
I am crafting like a mad woman between orders and Stampin' Up!
but I do try my best and I am thankful to all who take time to leave
me a lovely comment!!
I will be back on Saturday with my very last Tutti Designs project!


15 comments:

CraftyLyn said...

Hi pinky,love this fun card you've made it really personal I know he'll love it,thanks for sharing your card with us here at I Love Promarkers challenge blog good luck,Lyn DT x.

Doreen said...

Love your card and the fun image.xxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Pinky..great background and fun image..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

Super image and a really lovely background, great sentiment too. Thank you for joining our 'Boys to Men' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Rene said...

Lol! Love this! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
Rene

brenda said...

Beautiful work as always Pinky and perfect for our Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining in.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant personalised card Pinky. Love the way you have the image in front of the photo - a fab idea.
Lorraine x

Ella's Design said...

Fab card, Pinky! Love the way you've used the photograph to personalise the card and it's teamed brilliantly with that fun DSB image. Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super card, you nailed the theme perfectly for this custom order.
Lorraine

Shelly said...

Great holiday themed birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Vickie Y said...

Fun image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Marge said...

This is such a fun card, Pinky! Love the background photo and other lovely elements. Very pretty colors and layout. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Marge
××

Natascha said...

Great card. Thank you very much for entering our The Paper Shelter „digital image“ challenge last week.

Hugs, Natasha

Cards By MI said...

Running a bit late but want to thank you for joining our challenge last week over at The Paper Shelter.
Love n hugs
Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...