Friday 17 August 2018

Scrap the boys card challenge


I'm a bit late with my post but the challenge is definitely up and running
and we would love you all to enter.
This month it's 
click the pic to go to challenge

Perfect for a male challenge!

I used papers from my Stampin' Up! collection
along with an image from LOTV
which I have coloured with promarkers!

I would like to enter this into:


I have been away on a short break with hubby down to Ballina, County Mayo.
We had a lovely time, weather wasn't great but workable lol.
Did lots of sight seeing even though we have been before with the kids many years ago.
But things have changed a lot since then and it certainly was very peaceful this time round!
So I'm back on the crafting wheel with lots to do in the week ahead.
Enjoy your weekend and thanks for dropping by!


7 comments:

brenda said...

It's a great card for the lads Pinky and the sentiment real fun, many thanks for joining in with our 'Boys to Men' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Kathleen said...

A super card, great colours and image, I also love the sentiment. Thank you for joining our 'Boys to Men' challenge over at Allsorts.

Kath x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a fab male card just right for those difficult teen cards. Glad you had a good break

Creative Arts and Crafts said...

Great masculine card, love the theme. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter’s cafe challenge.

Varsha DT
Crafter’s Cafe

Sheryl said...

I love this card! It is the perfect male card.
Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

susiestacey said...

Love your fun card, thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Boys To Men' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Julie said...

Now that's a perfect birthday card for a teen!
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Julie T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...