Saturday 18 August 2018

Trick or Treat!

Hi there Tutti fans!



Today I am back with some Halloween inspiration!
I have made a little Trick or Treat box.
You can pop in a mixture of rolled up wording and the child gets to dip in.
If they pick treat, have a treat bowl ready prepared, if they pick trick.....hahaha!

The die I have used today is called


It worked perfectly for my little acetate box.



I cut it out twice in black card. 


I also cut a long narrow piece of black card for a handle
and attached to my box using brads.



I added some liquid glue to the back of the die cut Trick or Treaters and
wrapped around the base of the acetate box.
Two wraps fitted nicely with only a small trim.



I decided to add a sentiment stamp to the lid but added some scrap black
to the back to make it easier for the child to pull up the lid.



I punched some stars in white and coloured them in a bright yellow to add
to the handle.

To bring the little Tricksters to life I added some eyes using a white gel pen.


Hope you like my box!

Today I have used



Black card, brads, star punch, white gel pen

I would like to enter this into:

Thanks for stopping by.



8 comments:

brenda said...

You are well ahead of the game here Pinky, but I guess October is not so far away, where has this year gone! Like the idea of the rolled up words and bet I would pick trick.

B x

Doreen said...

Love this Patricia,what a fab design.xxx

Lorraine said...

A lovely Halloween project and a fab way to show off that die
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

FABulous Halloween project Pinky..cute die.

Luv CHRISSYxx

The Craft Princess said...

What a fun and creative idea!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous x

Creaine said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends. Very nice and Good luck!
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your halloween project… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...