Wednesday 12 December 2018

Goodies in the house!

My new goodies from the Spring/Summer catalogue have arrived!
And that also means........


my new catalogues have arrived!!


I am preparing these for postage right now so if you don't have a Demonstrator
and would like these catalogues posted out FREE,
get in touch now!!
I am super excited to get some spring crafting started. I am DONE with winter lol.

Remember you can sign up with me today and get to order your goodies right now
instead of having to wait until January!!
£130 worth of goodies for £99 and free postage!!








Enjoy £130 worth of craft goodies of your choice for £99



2 comments:

Lily Allen said...

amazing card.Thanks for sharing.

crafty-stamper said...

Great selection-enjoy your crafty goodies
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...