Pages

▼

Monday, 18 January 2010

Baby Una Lily


Have a few baby cards to make and it gives me the opportunity to use my new Pink Gem baby stamps. I also have been going a bit mad with my sewing machine, looks like I need my eyes tested lol. This card is for two challenges:
1. Crazy4Challenges - followed their lovely sketch, love a sketch like this.
2. Dare you to digi stamp - digi buttons (my favourite kind!)
Image - Pink Gem
Papers - digi papers
Medium - distress inks
Embellishments - stitching, digi buttons, peel off
tools - nestability hearts, heart embossing folder
PLEASE REMEMBER Daisy May challenge is running for two weeks this time so you still have another week to enter.
Pinky

10 comments:

  1. Very cute....this must be your most used stamp......it's great when you get so much use out of one stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pinky

    So sweet, I still like the traditional pink and blue for baby cards.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pinky,
    I love your colours on this card. The image is the cutest and your stitchwork is awesome. A beautiful card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing. You're really getting good with the fancy stitching now. Realy lovely card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beautiful card cute image love the colour and the stitching is fantastic, and I see you have changed your page, more you, the other one was too blue even though it was nice. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pinky! love the stitching especialy the one in the middle, what's it called? hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Pinky,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card Pinky. That image is so sweet and I love your digital buttons. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Pinky and I love the Pink Gem baby, she's so cute! Wonderful colouring and design and such pretty papers. Thanks for joining us on DU2DS this time. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete