Morning everyone, just dropped in to remind you that there is still a week left to enter the NEW theme over at BY THE CUTE AND GIRLY! Remember there are lots of great prizes up for grabs and on my travels through blogland I have seen lots of beautiful cards and items that would be more than suitable for this challenge so get them entered!!!
Here are two more of my makes for this month. The first is a decoupaged baby card, love using this little sheet as the little cupboard door opens (easily pleased aren't I!) My second make was made for my daughter as a reminder of all the things she loved for the first time. She is 16 now but I only had this information written in a book so thought it would make a nice little keepsake. I used my embroidery machine for all the details.
Pinky
Aww, how gorgeous Pinky! Love the sweet blanket!!
ReplyDeleteLove Becky xx
These are both stunning Pinky, your card is gorgeous and the blanket is a wonderful keepsake!
ReplyDeleteClairexx
What are you like? I go out for the day (to pick up my new little car) and miss 5 posts. Do you ever sleep? They are all brilliant as usual, I guess Martina is going to have a very colourful mantelpiece soon.
ReplyDeleteBeryl xx
The wallhanging is wonderful, Pinky.....such a beautiful keepsake for her to treasure forever.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous baby card hun, luv the 3d to it, that keepsake is beautiful what a lovely thing to treasure, fantastic work hun, sue.x
ReplyDeleteAw Pinky I love that bear card and the bag is such a fabulous idea what a wonderful creation.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Lorraine x
I love both creations Pinky, your card is gorgeous and the colours are beautiful and love the blanket, what a great reminder for your daughter.
ReplyDeleteHugs Linda
your daughter must be so loved, she is so lucky to have a great mum like you. your baby card is wonderful too , love 3d cards. think my blog is having probs. pc very slow today like my brain. janex
ReplyDeleteMore fab cards since my last visit. How do you find the time. I love that engagement card and all those 40th cards. I too love th cupboard door opening so that makes 2 of us. The sewing is great, lovely keepsake. Marianne x
ReplyDeleteLove the baby card! So sweet! Have a great weekend! Hugs Nilla
ReplyDelete