Pages

▼

Sunday, 24 January 2010

Crafts4Eternity recipe #17


If you like this little digi TOM WITH HEARTS then you need to enter this week C4E challenge and you could be the lucky winner next week. He is really cute and lovely to colour. The challenge this week is of course a sketch which you can find here and the recipe is:
FOLLOW SKETCH, USE FAVOURITE COLOUR and SOME BRACKETS. Simple.
I used digi papers this week, they are actually Christmas ones but definitely work at any time of the year and such a nice colour combination. I coloured Tom with copics, sentiment is from Papermania stamps. We would love to see your favourite colours this week so hope you get time to play along. I am entering this into two challenges:
2. Bee crafty Downloads - favourite colour and a digi
Pinky

18 comments:

  1. aww this is lovely great colours. It looks really soft (if you know what I mean?!) Hope your having a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with super layering.
    We miss seeing you on Dottie's World, hope all is well with you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pinky,
    Love the colours - nice and bright. Great image and a great take on the sketch.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely colours on this one you wouldnt know they were xmas, he is cute with his heart ballons
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card dear, fabulous colours and lovely image
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh a lovely card Pinky, that image is just great! Youve coloured him so beautifully and the colours and the papers are so perfect.

    Hope you have a great Sunday.

    Load a couple more photos of Squirt, Id love to see him!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely fresh colours on this one - great papers, design and cute image too.
    Beeryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Pinky
    He's really cute and love that you did the reds and blues!! all the papers work great with this image:-)
    XMichele

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous!! Love the colour combo, and all the inking you have done on the edges!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Pinky! Lovin your colour combo and your little dude is so sweet!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous I love boy cards and this is a perfect one...fab images and love those bright papers
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Pinky I am loving this one so much that cute image, the papers and colours are fabulous......I hope i don't sound thick but what do you mean by brackets? lol

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card! Your color combo is wonderful and your coloring is too. This is a very cute image and you did it proud. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous sweet card, fab image and beautiful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the RED and blue color repetition! that image is so cute with the heart balloons. Thanks for joining in the Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet! Love the blues with the red sponging! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. another gorgeous card pinky! beautifully coloured hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card and great colour combo. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete