Pages

▼

Sunday, 24 January 2010

Cute Daisy May - vintage



You would think with all the gorgeous images Linnie provides for us I would have no problem getting a vintage card put together but this was a struggle. I can do distressed, is that vintage? Just not sure but I hope lots of you will join the challenge this week and show me how it should be done. I used lovely papers I got in a goodie bag, embossed some pink card with hearts, added some lovely deep border pink lace and put little daisy may on a nestability heart which I aged with inks. Daisy is coloured using copics and glitter. I punched 3 small daisies and added little gems.
I am entering this into 5 challenges.
1. Digi Tuesday - followed their sketch
2. Flutterby Wednesday - embossing and a fairy
4. Allsorts - Hearts and flowers
5. Cute Card Thursday - Fairies
Pinky

21 comments:

  1. Lots of work on this one Pinky, but how very pretty.You never fail to amage me how many wonderful cards you generate, all so very different.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Pinky

    this is stunning, I love that lace!!! gorgeous card.

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beautiful card like the look all in pink. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!
    Thanks for playing along with CCT :)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww it's lovely Pinky, really pretty and definitely looks vintage to me

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Distressed only comes with age so it's the same as vintage to me! But then, what do I know! But then again Im old, distressed and vintage so maybe that counts?!

    Lovely card Pinky, lots of work went into this one! Lovely soft colour.

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet, I love brown and pink together xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Pinky and the colours and design are gorgeous, lovely detail with the lace and love the paper.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definetely vintage - old looking and totally gorgeous.

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pinky this is so so pretty!!
    I love that you used a heart die with this little sweetie! great job!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's gorgeous Pinky - love the lacy look.
    Beeryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pinky, Such a sweet card! I love this cute CDM image.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, this is so darling! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh what a sweet card - love that adorable image! So glad you played along with the FBW challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Pinky

    Another super cute creation.

    So much interesting detail - lots of lovely hearts and flowers and beautiful colour choice.

    Thank you for playing along with Allsorts again this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, such a lovely card and the image you chose is simply adorable! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is just too cute for words!! I just love your layout!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very Very pretty!! Love all that pretty lace.

    ReplyDelete
  19. adorable!! Love all the inked edges!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete