Pages

▼

Monday, 18 January 2010

Family Love


I had a card to make for a couple who just had their first baby and when I saw the lovely freebie digi over at Pollycraft I knew I would be using it. I used red and white for the combo, punched three layers for borders, ruffled the ribbon using my sewing machine and added some faux stitching as well. I followed a few challenges for this one.
1. Pollycraft - used their image and colour challenge
2. The Pink Elephant - followed their lovely sketch
3. Totally Gorjuss - monotone
4. Bee Crafty - favour colour and digi
5. Stamping Sisters in Christ - related to their scripture (I chose family, as a house is made special with the love of a family)
Image - Pollycraft
Medium - Promarkers, h2os
Papers - funkyfairies
Tools - fiskars punch, nestabilities
Embellishments - ribbon, sewing machine, charm
Pinky

29 comments:

  1. Your card is very pretty! You've done a wonderful job coloring that adorable image, too! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!
    Blessings!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love what you did with the boarder punch so clever! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Pinky mnicely put together

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, I got that image thought it was lovely but couldnt resize it, punching is a great detail. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card Pinky, very classy card hun luv the border with the ribbon & charm, fabby creation, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Pinky and fabulous lacy border. This is a great image isn't it, I had also been and downloaded it.
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pinky,
    This card is gorgeous. the colours, the image and the punched borders are beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous card Pinky.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Pinky love the image and your colours also love that punched border

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card hun the orange is very striking & looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Pinky, do you ever stop making cards. Some fab ones on here. Love the baby card and isn't this family image just wonderful, so unusual. Love the border here. Love the new look blog too. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I LOVE this... such a fab card!
    the border looks amazing!
    Thanks for using my 'family' image!
    and for joining us at pollycraft!
    Paula xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow you did an amazing job with Robin's sketch at the Pink Elephant. Love your card - it really shows the Pollycraft freebie off well.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I Love this stamp image, and your whole card is full of love. Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awe!! What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us on The Pink Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi pinky,wow your card is gorgeous,the border is so petty and i love the hearts dotted about,thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)


    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yet more wonderful cards Pinky !!

    Thank you so much for your help the other day, the card is up on my blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow this is gorjus hun love those papers too love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, Pinky!! Love the detail with the punched layers. Great colors.

    Thanks for sharing your art with us at SSCC.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the red and the cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card Pinky...love the borders.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Pinky what a wonderful card and just perfect for a first baby!
    Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I spotted this image too and grabbed it - glad I did now I've seen this great card. Love how you've coloured it and mounted it.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Pinky, this is gorgeous - I love what you did with the digi - I am going to have to check this one out! Great colours and ribbon too! You have so much deatil here! Family is the perfect theme for the SSCC - family is what makes a house a home! Thanks for sharing - and inspiring me!! God bless you!
    Linda LOC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is just beautiful, love the image and the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  26. A delightful card in celebration of home and family. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is beautiful Pinky. The image is so sweet, thank you for sharing it with us at TG and hope to see you again.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Charming card and great colour choices. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete