Pages

▼

Thursday, 21 January 2010

Finally got back on!

You would not believe how long it took me to get this card loaded, we have very strong winds at the minute and it is badly affecting my Internet connection. I had another birthday card to do and followed three challenges while making it. A real girly one this, she likes to shop. Searching through my digi papers I came across this lovely fruity one from Funky Fairies, just love the soft colours. Added lots of glitter and bling and kept the tones nice and soft.
Image - Shirley2girls
Medium - distress inks, yellow glitter, gems
papers - funky fairies
Embellishments - handbag sentiment, die cut shoes
Tools - corner punch, embossing folder
1. Moving Along with the Times - followed another one of their great sketches
2. Charisma Cardz - fruity colours
3. Pixie Dust Studio - glitter and sparkle

19 comments:

  1. Hi Pinky,
    I love the colours you have used on this card. Lovely pastel shades. The image is really cut and so well coloured.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi well hows the sinus did you get the tablets, lovely card great for a girl who likes to shop and we are all guilty of that. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh the winds effect my internet too hun great card though hun so it was worth seeing,great image again too hun hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Pinky,wow such a gorgeous card,great image and very yummy papers,thanks for using my sketch this week and joining us at MAWTT:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image, and that is so true... shoes are the best!
    Thanks for your submission to my name my digi contest! Have a GREAT night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear about your wind Pinky - dreadful affliction that ;)!! Superb card - where do you find all those fab images :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pinky!
    What a fantastic card! I love it!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I love this. It's so girly. Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW this is stunning Pinky. I love it. Mmmm if the shoe fits. I seem to have a huge collection of shoes in my wardrobe! Shame I only have 1 pair of feet though!
    Thanks for taking part in the challenge again this week. I agree I am in love with Polycraft now.
    Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pinky
    great card luv the image & sentiment, lovely colour combo, fabby work,sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow sweetie this is such an adorable card love it all
    HUgs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving this one Pinky that image is fab and the added shoes, bag and sentiment is perfect for us girls.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeously girly Pinky. Hope the winds have dies down by now.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love the images! Thanks for taking part in our challenge overe at MAWTT, Heidi DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fab girly card. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fun card. Love the sentiment! Thanks for playing with the Pixies!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card - really bright & cheerful

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete