Pages

▼

Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Last of four

and just about reaching breaking point when I remembered my Anya stamps. I followed two challenges for this one:
1. Anyone for Anya - black/white and one other colour
2. Sweet Sketch Wednesday - followed their lovely sketch again.
Image - The Greeting Farm
Medium - distress inks
Papers - DCWV
Embellishments - ribbon, brad, bows
Tools - embossing folder, fancy scissors
Off for a good nosey round the blogs now.
Pinky

24 comments:

  1. Hi Pinky,
    This is a fantastic birthday card. I love the pinks and greys and the image is perfect for the card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Pinky, fabby colouring, luv the colour combo, & layout, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pinky,
    Loving Miss Anya..great colouring and layout..wish I was 40 again..had such a great party..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love the Anya with her ruffled skirt, got my c.d cant wait to get playing on it, what stamps did you get? Me and Phil both suffer from sinuses buy the tablets with the same name they are fantastic they will only let you buy one pkt at a time but 1/2 hr I feel far better.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh fab, great colours. I love the sparkly highlights on her hat and skirt - lovely. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Pinky :) I love this image and the colours and glitter are fab :-) Lovely papers and embellies too :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x

    p.s ,. glad you saw the comment meant for you :-) I was going to copy it and email it to you ,,, but you saw it now ,,, so thats ok then :-)ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only 4 Pinky? - you're slacking girl! Beautiful cards all of them - just one thing - was the air still pink after you finished them??? LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Pinky,i love your image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shes lovely Pink great card

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a brilliant birthday card...love this Miss Anya...thanks so much for your kind birthday wishes
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card!
    Thanks for joining us at SSW!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  12. We appreciate you joining us at SSW. Your card is darling. Love the colors and Miss Anya.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet card. Your colors and image is so fun. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is fabulous, love the sweet image and the sparkly details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your card! That is such a sweet Anya and I love the color scheme and the glitter. Thanks for playing along with this week's SSW sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! You really rocked this sketch!!!! I may have to scrap lift this idea :)
    Thanks for joing the SSW!
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now that is really cute! Love how you but the big 40 on the side. Thanks for joining us at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is lovely Pinky! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute as heck. I adore the colors and image!!! Your coloring is superb!
    Thank you for joining us at SSW!
    kymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely job on this! Thank you for playing along with this weeks Anyone for Anya? challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute!! thanks for playing with our sketch!! I love the pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Darling card!! Love Miss Anya!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Sheri
    SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastic card and such a brilliant take on this weeks sketch...thanks for joining in the fun at SSW this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete