Pages

▼

Monday, 25 January 2010

Male card

Finally got my Charmed Cards Mikey digi out, perfect for those male cards we all struggle with. This is for an 18year old who likes music, well among other things lol. I am entering it into three challenges.
1. Sketch Saturday - followed the sketch, its a lovely one to work with
2. Dotties World - Have leaves somewhere in your card (stamped mine)
3. 2RedBananas - Behind the Scenes -create your own background paper (I stamped some plain green paper with black leaves)
I made the circle letters using a little set I bought in the sale on Saturday for making your own brads, one of which is on this card with the 18 inside it. You get three circle punches, lots of brads and the sticky bits to go with it. It had 75% off so only cost about £3! Great for punching circles if nothing else!

Image - charmed cards
Papers - funkyfairies digi papers
Medium - distress inks and h2os
Embellishments - brad, faux stitching
Pinky

18 comments:

  1. Hi Pinky,
    A fantastic card for a teenage boy. I love it. What a great image.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card for a boy Pinky. Sounds like you got a real bargain there. The circles look great, so much nicer than peel off letters. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to get a bargain like that,Pinky.
    Perfect male card...you're so good at the male ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Your brads sound like fun. Thanks for joining the 2RedBananas challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic boys card Pinky love the layout.

    Looks like you got a great bargain with your letter set they look terrific.

    hugs Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mrs, beautiful card love the image, nice layout, great colouring.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card. One of my goals this year is to make more male cards. Mikey is a great image and you have coloured him so well

    Lisa;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh wowwww Pinky,what a beautiful cards,i love your images and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.
    I love them all.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card Pinky and I love the colour choice.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do the best male cards here in blog land, you should have given me a shout I was cleaning the kitchen cupboards inside and out, would have preferred an hour in belfast to take me away from it, did you get anything nice? I have got the e-bay bug again I knew there was a reason why I had'nt been on for a while, I have been sitting with a card in front of me for 2 days now just cant seem to get it finished. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. great male card hun must agree you do make brilliant male cards this one being no exception so creative hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great lads card Pinky, only got the beer missing from it!! lol
    You did well with your Sale bargain, well done you!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did a great job on your background paper..This is a great guy image too.Thanks for joining us at 2RB's.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cool card, James will love it! Thanks for playing chuck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh I'm so glad to see you returning back to us Pinky, I've missed ya! xx
    Great card as always, love the colours and the composition. Smashing job! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so great and I love that you have made a male card for this challenge. I really like the layout, the colors are great and ofcourse you have used a fab image.
    Thanks for playing with us at Dotties World this week.
    Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete