Had a card to make for a retiring Classroom Assistant who works in a school nursery. Decided to pull out my little Crafters Companion mice. I have so many packs of these they have just been neglected. I used the background from the Summer Stories cd and attempted to turn it into the outside of the school. This is for 4 challenges;
1.Its a Crafters Companion - yellow and orange
2. Truly Scrumptious - followed their sketch
3. Quixotic Challenge -use an old stamp (got these early last year)
4. Paperplay challenge - use your own handwriting (wrote the school name)
Images - crafters companion
Medium - distress inks, stickles, promarkers
Papers - digi papers
Tools - embossing folder, sewing machine, fancy cut scissors
Pinky
Hi Pinky,
ReplyDeleteThis is an adorable card. The background is great and the images are absolutely delightful. I all ties together so well.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Definetly pulled it off gorgeous, I am the same havent had mine out in ages I think Dec 2008.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card she will love it.
Christine x
You had me worried for a minute there when I saw the post title. How can we go on without Pinky I'm thinking. Love this card and I think I need to revisit my little CC mice too.
ReplyDeleteBeryl xx
The classroom assistant will love the card, its brilliant
ReplyDeleteLisa ;)
great card... i love the design... and the sketch is great...!!! i love them little mice..!!!! this card will be well loved...
ReplyDeletekaz_za
oh brilliant hun the assistant will just adore this so creative hugs cheryl xxxxxxx
ReplyDeletePinky this is fantastic, I love these images, got some free in a craft magazine, now want to own them all.....Hugs Avril xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is super soo cute. Thanks for joining in the fun with IaCC hugs ~ Ali x ~
ReplyDeleteHi Pinky, this is just gorgeous!! Love all those cute mice and the fab colours you have used...
ReplyDeleteP.S sorry I have not popped over in a while..I am a follower of yours, and yet your posts dont show up in my reading list..I have only just noticed this,so I am so sorry I have not been around..but now I know that mr blogger is not playing fair, I will keep a closer eye on things!! Big Hugs Juls
Hi Pinky
ReplyDeleteJust adroable, beautiful colouring and what a geat image for someone who works with chidren.
B x
Pinky, Love your card. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.
ReplyDeletePinky your card is gorgeous hun.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx
Another adorable card and you did a great job with the "scene" you created. Plus I'd say you are super talented to have 1 card fulfill 4 challenges! Great job. Best, Curt
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful Thanks for joining paperplay
ReplyDeleteLiz x
This is absolutely adorable Pinky, I´m sure Mrs. Darragh will fall in love with it.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
hugs Heather xx
fabulous card and that image is gorgeous...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge
ReplyDeleteMina xxx
oh what a sweet card I'm sure she'll love it thanks for joining us at IaCC hugs x
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute scene - very sweet. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim
ReplyDelete