Pages

▼

Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Teddy Love


No.3 for the same lady. This was a new one for me image wise and how I coloured it. As you know digis don't like distress inks but I got a great can of Fixative and sprayed the image and then when dried I painted with distress inks. Soooo please with the outcome and now I know I can use my distress inks for digis! (I got this tip from Pink Petticoat)
This is for 4 challenges;
1. Tuesday Morning sketches - followed their lovely sketch
2. Your Next Stamp - sparkles
3. Crafty Creations - Valentine or love
4. cooking it up with Katie - non human, texture, new product
Image - Digi Boutique, SeeD's Stamps
Medium - distress inks
Embellishments - flowers, gems, stickles
Papers - DCWV
Tools - cricut, embossing folder
Pinky

19 comments:

  1. This one is scrummy Pinky, loving the flowers, stripy DP and glittered flowers.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card...love the teddy he's cute...scrummy papers and flowers..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pinky,
    Fantastic card. Love the papers and the colours are great. the image has really come out well and looks so cute.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pinky
    Oh What a cute image:-) Love the papers and the added flowers to it
    Xmichele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Pinky, very striking, luv the shoe card below, thats me! lol. Thank you for your mail hun, much appreciated, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi beautiful card love the teddy and the flowers for a border. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinky,
    I love it!
    That Teddy is so sweet and I just love the flower border.
    Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this LOVELY card... so cute!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pinky,

    Ive had a lovely catch up, youve been so busy!
    Your workspace is great to see, its quite frightening adding photos of it though but it is good to see everyones in the same boat! So far though Ive only seen you and me with our pcs right in the middle of our crafting space - wonder what that says about us?! lol

    Gorgeous cards, I love your colourway!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pinky, what an adorable image! Realy cute card, and great tip about the fixative too. Thanks for joining us at CCC!!
    hugs,
    Deena

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really cute! I like how you flipped the sketch.

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute! Love your sparkly flowers! Thanks for joining us at YNS
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous card Pinky.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun take on the sketch; love the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You did a great job. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  16. your card is wonderful, thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. sweet sweet card :) thanks for playing along with my favorite theme this week over at ccc :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! Thanks for joining our sparkly challenge at YNS Challenges! Hope to see you again! Hugs, Sem (YNSC DT)

    ReplyDelete