Bad bad photo, really should have waited till daylight comes back plus the angle is a bit strange. I have rather a long verse to go inside this easel card so kept the border close to the front. This card is for a Priest. I am entering it into 3 challenges:
1. Sweet Sketch Wednesday - followed their sketch (I am addicted to their sketches now!)
2. Crafty Ann - Embossing
3. One Stop Crafts - fancy edges or corners
Image - The Stamping Boutique
Papers - from my stash
Medium - promarkers
Embellishments - ribbon slider, ribbon, peel off cross
Tools - border punch, embossing folder
Pinky
Beautiful card Pinky lovely detail and the papers and colouring are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHugs Linda
stunning and perfect for a priest...it has such a lovely feel to it
ReplyDeleteMina xxx
Hi really stressed out at the minute I want a cig, I had the same problem my photo is awful, love the new look I changed mine again but then I do change it a lot, OMG dont like the challenge this week to use your worst colour bit strange, love the look of your card really nice it looks like a sea of waves. Christine x
ReplyDeleteSuch a unique border with the gold embossed paper.
ReplyDeleteLoved the oval scallop and all the details.
Thanks for joining us at OSCC. Hugs Itzuvit xx
Hi Pinky,
ReplyDeleteThis card is very appropriate for the recipient. I love the colours and the mirra board is just right for it.
Hugs,
Fiona x
This is wonderful Pinky and absolutely perfect. The Priest will be delighted with it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
ReplyDeleteAnn x
This is lovely Pinky - the embossing realy luxurious. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's challenge.
ReplyDeleteBeryl xx
oh hun really love this its totally gojus,love the image great papers and the embosing works really well love hugs cheryl xxxxx
ReplyDeleteThis is so perfect, it's always a pleasure to come visit you, such talent. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. Luv Suzi x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card I love it
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
So gorgeous card Pinky.
ReplyDeleteHugs Riet.xx
Card is perfect for a priest....great image.
ReplyDeleteSee you've changed your blog again....really ought to give mine an overhaul,I think.
beautiful pinky hugs mx
ReplyDeleteOh wow Pinky this is superb the image and that gorgeous gold embossing thank you so much for sharing this with us at Crafty Ann's
ReplyDeleteHugs
Lorraine x
This is a lovely card and perfect for a priest, I'm sure he'll love it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with Crafty Ann's.
Jenny x
Wow, An amazing card Pinky. Love that image but your embossed fancy edged border is stunning! Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
ReplyDeleteSharon xx
Beautiful card i love the border on the gold embossing.Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx
ReplyDeleteWow what a great card, I love the embossing and fancy edge. Thanks for joining in with this weeks OSCC.
ReplyDeleteHugs Shelley xx