Wow brilliant prize or what!!
So in order to be in with a chance of winning this we want to see projects suitable for a
MAN/BOY
The challenge was chosen by our love Trish this week.
For my card I went with a Sugar Nellie stamp.
I teamed it with the gorgeous black and red ric rac ribbon and buttons all available from
Image - Sugar Nellie
Papers - We R Memory Keepers
Medium - promarkers and distress inks
Embellishments - ric rac and buttons
I would like to enter this into
Fashionable Stamping - make it a guy thing
Lollipop Crafts - anything goes
Party Time Tuesday - anything goes
Shopping Our Stash - people
Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love your colours ♥ Pops x
ReplyDeleteGreat masculine card, love the papers & image :)
ReplyDeleteBrill male card Pinky. Fffffreezing here today but sun shining. Hugs x
ReplyDeletehiya pinky x fab card , love the colours , paper and the ribbons too x just love it x tfs
ReplyDeletexmaggiex
oh this is fab.. love the papers - just just perfect with that image
ReplyDeleteLisa x
This is a fab male card, love the image...
ReplyDeleteHello Pinky,
ReplyDeleteWhat a super guy card, its quite grungy but in a clean/fresh way!?! If you know what I mean?
Also just glimpsed your card below and it made me smile as I saw the image in the mag I was reading this morning!
Keryn x
Great card. Love how you left the rick-rac rough on the edges.
ReplyDeleteBe blessed, Beckie
Super cute card! love the image x
ReplyDeleteI love your card Pinky, a very cool character!
ReplyDeleteClairexx
Great male card,Pinky.
ReplyDeleteSuper card for a your grandson, lovely backing layers. Thankyou for joining us at FSC this time
ReplyDeleteMeggymay/Yvonne
Fabulous image and great colours!! A cool card, Pinky!! Love, Nicole
ReplyDeletelovely card for this weeks challenge, have a good weekend, x carol
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful card, great details. Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight.
ReplyDeleteHi Pinky stunning male creation great image & colours.
ReplyDeletesmiles Christine x
Hi hun
ReplyDeletefabulous male card, awesome colouring, fab design, the embelies look fab, sue,x
A wonderful male card. I love the papers.
ReplyDeleteNikki x
That is fab, Pinky - he's gonna love it!
ReplyDeletePinky this is gorgeous and the colours are stunning:) Sandra H
ReplyDeletestunning card pinky.love your bold colours and design and the image is fab :D
ReplyDeletexx coops xx
I love your gorgeous colours on this one Pinky and WOW what a fab prize! I'm off to make a mans card!
ReplyDeleteHugs Laurie xx
Great card. Thanks for getting fab and funky at MMCS
ReplyDeleteTracy x
Fabulous; love the papers and your coloring is perfect!!
ReplyDeleteLove all the details Pinky, fabulous male card, great iamge and colouring.
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
Hi Pinky, wow what a fab card. I love that image and your colouring is stunning. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges and good luck
ReplyDeleteClaire xx
Your coloring and shading is perfect! I am in awe. Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash: People Who Need People challenge.
ReplyDeletefantastic card Pinky great image too thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx
ReplyDeleteso cool! Love how you used the ric racs!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugs, Alica ;)