Pages

Sunday, 26 February 2012

Christmas Club challenge 5


It's our 5th challenge at the Christmas Club for 2012 and this time Lizzie choose the challenge. Boy was it a challenge lol. Lizzie wants to see more than one fold! Only two folds on my card but that counts:)
I used a lovely little Humphrey's stamp I got free with a magazine. The papers are from Dovecraft.
Remember if you want to join in just contact Clare or Keryn. Their blogs are listed in my sidebar.
Image - Humphrey stamp
Papers - dovecraft
Medium - coloured with spectrum noirs and promarkers
Embellishments - star charm, raffia bow, bundle up sticker, nestie circles, Pink Gem sentiment stamp
I would like to enter this into
52 (Christmas) card throwdown - use a sticker or rub on
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge - use ribbon and/or charm
Winter Wonderland - sparkle and bling
Jingle Belles - stuck on you
Christmas Inspirations - anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - winter blues
Crafting for all Seasons - shaped cards
Crafty Creations - fancy folds
Stamping for Pleasure - Rudolph day
Pile it on - fun folds

Welcome to my newest follower SUE. Thanks for dropping by Sue.

46 comments:

  1. Gorgeous xmas card luv the papers I had better get my ass into gear and get mine done.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous image,Pinky....I tend to avoid folds myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi pinky
    Wowee!!!!fabby card... Love the image
    ... Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow gorgeous card Pinky girl. I have got that stamp but I am gutted as it does not stamp properly. Nice to see it as it should be!!.
    Love the papaers you have used and the raffia ribbon. Hope you are having a great Sunday. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Pinky,

    Super card! I love the shades of blue on it, its really icy cool!

    I dreaded this challenge hence I only made mine yesterday! Mind you its good to be challenged I suppose!!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooohhhh Pinky, I love the image. Really gorgeous and cute!!!! Great card too, lovely papers. Love Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little sticker sentiment is perfect for your cute little image ... fun fold too ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pinky
    I've just found your blog whilst on my bloggy travels and have become a follower. Your work in absolutely stunning.
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card!

    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh he's so cute and on a fabby card. Thanks for the welcome to CCC. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so cute Pinky and coloured beautifully
    Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect card for Lizzie's challenge for CCC and for my CHNC challenge 61 too - thanks for joining in and hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh Hun this is one gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured,just love this Hun,hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Pinky the colours and your design are beautiful, it looks terrific, love the image.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Pinky! Thanks for joining in with my Rudolph Day challenge. What a sweet image, and perfectly coloured. Love the shape too.

    Good luck in the prize draw xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another gorgeous card Pinky and such a sweet image to
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another gorgeous card Pinky and such a sweet image to
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi hun
    wow a gorgeous card, luv the design, super cute image awesome colouring,lovely work hun, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely delightful holiday card - and such the perfect fancy fold - love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Pile it On.

    ReplyDelete
  20. ohhh woowwww Pinky,What a beautiful cards,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card, Pinky! I love that sweet little image!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww Pinky this is just darling. Love the image and the papers. Gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's gorgeous Pinky, keep forgetting I have that stamp. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good to see the scrapbooking coming along. Love this Christmas card, so love Humphrey. Thanks also for playing along at WW.

    ReplyDelete
  25. A wonderful card. I love the sweet image.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  26. love it Pinky I just love humphrey the images are wonderful and I love your folds, and the colours perfect hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  27. what a very sweet and totally adorable holiday card! love those gorgeous snowflakey-doily diecuts and that fabulous fold!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. love this pinky.really stunning design and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the colors, design and image. Beautiful!

    revitol cream reviews

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a darling card! LOVE the glitter accents on your image! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love all the glitter makes this so pretty, thank you so much for joining us this week at the Winter Wonderland
    Kate hugs xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)and a free software give away too

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous, adorable card Pinky.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sooo cute, and such great colouring! Reminds me that I have this freebie lurking somewhere here too :) Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lovely card, Pinky! The image is so cute and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. Hope to see again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such an adorable image, Pinky, and beautifully colored! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown. Good luck and please join us again for the next challenge.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh Pinky this is a total delight to see, that card fold the papers and that image all look fantastic.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a cutie Pinky. Fab card, perfect for our challenge at Winter Wonderland. Thanks for joining us this week.
    (Great for Lizzies challenge too)
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow.....you're on the ball with Christmas cards!!! Lol Such a cute wee image too. thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!bx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Stunning card, Pinky! Really a great job.
    I like stamp you used and and your colouring is perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. Hope to see again soon.
    Hugs
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks for joining in this week at 52cct - your card is lovely - fab image - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  41. Lovely!
    Thanks for sharing us over at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a beautiful card! I love the image and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh my gosh, what a cute image. I love the way you've colored it so sweetly. The blues are just speaking to me!

    ReplyDelete