Day 2 Reveal at LADYBUG CRAFTS INK! Be sure to pop over, leave a comment and you could win today's image which are showcased by the lovely Tams!
I am only making one St. Patrick's Day card this year and its for my brother in England. It is unfortunately rushed yet again as I have so many orders to get done for the weekend:9 but I hope he likes it anyway.
Image - Emerald Faerie (cut the toadstool away and put him on a shamrock)
Papers - all digi papers
Medium - coloured with promarkers
Embellishments - shamrock punch, embossing folder, glitter
I would like to enter this into
The Emerald Faerie Garden -embossing, wet or dry
Fussy and Fancy - fairies
Phindy's Place - mono green
Pile it on - St. Patrick's day or shades of green
Craft Your Passion - easel card
Everybody Art - easel card
Fab n Funky - luck of the Irish


Well that's one more than I send Pinky and I think he'll be pleased he's the one getting your fab card. Do I detect a bit of digital artwork going on here lol??? xx
ReplyDeletePinky how fantastic!!! absolutely love it. Joey xx
ReplyDeleteadorable!!! Love the added bling! Hugs Juls
ReplyDeletePinky, Absolutely fantastic:)x
ReplyDeleteFa Bu Lous !!! i love the big shamrock !!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
hugs
céline
Fabulous card Pinky, I just love the wee fairy [elf] so cute and lovely shamrock, if it had 4 leaves I would have made a wish..lol..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
How sweet, love that she's hugging a shamrock
ReplyDeleteClairexx
What a beautiful card Pinky.
ReplyDeleteHugs Riet.xx
A wonderful card. I love the elf hugging the shamrock.
ReplyDeleteNikki x
so stunning pinky.gorgeous sweet image and i really love your green colours :D
ReplyDeletexx coops xx
Love the little pixie.
ReplyDeletethis is totally gorgeous and perfect for embossing our challenge at the Emerald Faerie Garden, thank you for joining us
ReplyDeleteHugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested :)
really great card - thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place (-:
ReplyDeletehope to see you again!
Brilliant St Patrick's day card Pinky loving that little cute image and the colours/design.
ReplyDeletehugs
Lorraine x
Fabulous card Pinky, love the cute image and greens...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
ReplyDeleteWendy xx
beautiful card !! thank you for joining EAC challenge.
ReplyDeletehugs tina46
Wonderful! I love the bling hearts in the shamrock leaves. the fairy is too, too cute. I love this card,
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing it with us at Pile It On.