Pages

▼

Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Mellow Yellow!

It just so happens that this girls favourite colour is yellow so the challenge over at Saturday Spotlight suited me down to the ground. I followed the sketch for this one at
Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog. Photo is not great, the card is much brighter in real life. Used my sewing machine again and added some fluffy fibres.
Image - Charmed Cards
Papers - kit from qvc
Medium - Distress inks, liquid pearls, glitter
Embellishments - flowers, flower button
Tools - Nellies frames, nestabilities, sewing machine, circle punches
Pinky

18 comments:

  1. I've left a little something for you on my blog,Pinky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you are still on the go, beautiful card great image and what a cute little dog, she will just love it. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh Pinky,
    What a beautiful card. I love the wee dog and the stamped image is beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Pinky the colour is like a breath of fresh air.....loving that image of the funky lady but also that cute little doggy I love it.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely warm sunny card. Just what we need to remind us of the warm weather to come, Fab card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh hunny you always come up with such wonderful cards,this one I love especially as you have my little fellow on it,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx the doggie I meant not my other half hehe little he is not

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow gorgeous card, love the yellow must have a go at this challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sunshiny happy happy card Pinky, I love that image - her shoes are so funky!
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Pinky, Bright and Beautiful! Love it! I really like the DP and the stamp. Lil' 3-D dog just makes the card! Super Fun! Love what you did with the stamp! Your cards are always just Fun and Fab!
    HUGS
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Pinky lovely detail and the papers and colouring are gorgeous, so love the image too.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh great card Pinky, love the yellow, so bright & vibrant.

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week & best of luck

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its beautiful Pinky, so love the sunny colours!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Pinky. Yellow is my favourite colour, so I automatically love this card, but the image is great and just noted the fab stitching too. It's a wonderful card. Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! I love all your details including the funky yarn, the spelled out name, and the sweet image. So vibrant and beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. she is so sassy!!! and I love her in yellow!! what a gorgeous make! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very sunny, cute images add up to a fun card! Thanks for playing in this week's Spotlight challenge!!

    ReplyDelete