Pages

Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Bear it all


Another of my Mother's day cards. Used my lovely Cuddly Buddly stamp I won a few weeks ago and Just Cute Bears. The papers are from Daisy and dandelion pad, butterflies and flowers from stash. I coloured the image with copics. I am entering this into these challenges:
1.Teddy Stampers - followed their sketch (they have a dt call out too)
2. Just Cute Bears - mothers day
3. Crafty Cardmakers - feminine
4. Flutterby - open week,
5. crafty Angels - butterflies
Pinky
2.

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Pinky. The layout is fab and I do love this cute bear.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bear! And I love Swiss Dots, they are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pinky,
    This card is charming. Clean lines and an adorable image. Fantastic card for a granny.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable mothers day card Pinky, I love the sweet bear.
    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute card - i love the colours and the embossed background
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinky this is totally adorable I do so love the design you have used and that image is so cute.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the flowers and butterfly details x
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Pinky
    this s adorable Granny is going to love it.

    chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Pinky. Thanks for joining us at Teddy Stampers, I hope you've answered the DT call! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card with such a sweet image

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous pinky, love everything about it. Thanks for joining in Just Cute Bears this week. Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, this is beautiful. I love it!
    THanks for joining us at Crafty Angels this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. an adorable teddy card. thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Pinky. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pinky this is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Flutter By.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so sweet, love the colours and layering, thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

    ReplyDelete