Thursday 19 March 2009

Crafty Goings On Challenge

Came across this blog yesterday, its from the site charmedcardsandcrafts They have some great stuff but I especially liked their digi downloads and so had to have some. This is what I came up with. On their blog they have a prize of a set of copic markers up for grabs. You do not need to use one of their stamped images or digidownloads but you get entered twice if you do. As I didn't colour this myself I will do another one using their black and white digi stamps.
Pinky

3 comments:

Cardmaking Galore said...

Its always great to try something new and you did a great job out of it!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is really cool. Fab card. Kim

Karen Mortensen said...

Oohh I really love what you did here. Putting items in the shop window and embossing the pavement, just fab!! Simpy super work!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...