Tuesday 31 March 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge




Right for this sketch found over on Sketch Saturday I used Willow spotty papers, my Whiff of Joy Spring collection stamp, the bench is from PCCrafter, flowers and black paper from my stash. I coloured the image with promarkers and copics, I embossed the circle and inked lightly and added a very subtle dusting of glitter. I used my fiskars punch to edge the black paper. As this is for my Aunt who is having a bad time at the moment I didn't want to put much else on there. Changed the front and decorated the inside but haven't a clue how to remove the old card! Doh!
Pinky

5 comments:

Mariska said...

Very sweet colours and love the flowers in stead of the circles in the lower part of the sketch. I'm sure your aunt is going to love this card. Thank you for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday.

xxx
Mariska

scrappyjacky said...

Can't keep up with you,Pinky,I don't know how you find the time to make so many gorgeous cards!!! Love all the pink in this card...hope it cheers her up.

Sandra said...

Beautiful card. Perfect sentiment for your aunty and the image goes so well with it.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Wendy said...

Pretty card
Wendy x

Pop's Cards said...

Pretty card and she looks so sweet sat on the bench, hugs Pops x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...