Thursday 2 July 2009

The Corrosive Challenge blog


Over on The Corrosive Challenge the theme is YOUR COUNTRY ROCKS! Well I just happened to have a commission for an Irish themed card for a girl who is turning 18 and is home to Ireland for the first time with her Dad. This is what I came up with. Where would be be without charmed cards digi downloads! Coloured her with copics and pms added shamrocks, flags and some little shrink plastic charms which look black but believe me they are green! Hope she likes it.
Pinky

6 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Pinky

love this sentiment! fab card

I wish those stamps were avaliable to us too

Joey.x

mckinkle said...

Love the card, really great colours and I love the shamrocks, theyre great! Am sure she'll be bowled over!
Keryn :D

Nicola said...

Brilliant card Pinky and fab colouring too. Love your shamrocks and how fitting for an Irish girl.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Jules said...

Hi Pinky

How different that young lady looks when she isn't being "Goth" .. .. LOL!!!

I really love this image - especially the fleck of green in her hair.

Brilliant card.

Love Jules xx

kareN stampZ said...

that's cool & great to see some colour in a flag

Ruby said...

Great card Pinky. You've reminded me that I have those downloads, must dig them out again. Love all the shamrocks! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...