Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Sketch Saturday and Cute Card Thursday


This is my entry to two challenges. 1st one is Sketch Saturday where I followed the sketch. The 2nd one is Cute Card Thursday where the theme is LET'S GET FRUITY! I used lovely fruity papers from DCWV, the image is from Charmed Cards, isn't he really funny! I love him. As this card is for a man who sells fruit and has a passion for tennis I'm hoping he really likes it. I added some doodles to the cut out leaves and used a freebie stamp for the sentiment. The image was coloured with pms.

17 comments:

Silli said...

Oh Pinky, your card is very cute. I love the cool image...and the colros. Hugs and happy day. Silke

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

Fuity-licious! I'm sure he'll love it x

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous...he's bound to like it...such bright,summery colours.

Erin said...

Beautiful card Pinky, love the summery colour combo!
Erin x

jem said...

This cards great and such fun, hope he loves it, I do. janex

Marianne said...

Great fun male card. Congrats on yor win on Spoonful of Sugar. Marianne x

JanJ said...

I love this card Pinky, it's great fun & great colours too!

Jan xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Pinky this is just lovely as always.

Hugs

Sarah

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pinky,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Mina said...

what a beautiful card, those colours are stunning, fabulous image too
Mina xxx

suzARTe said...

great card. love the main image and the colours

Linnie said...

Pinky i love the way you have used these papers just fab..i have these papers and struggle with them.thankyou for the inspiration.
luv
linniexxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh what a cute fun card this is I just love it
Hugs Jacqui

Ria said...

beautifull card :) thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday :)

hugs Ria

michele said...

gorgeous card pinky love the colour combo and beautifully coloured image! hugs mx

Julie said...

Fab colouring, love the papers. Great card.
Julie x

Sandra said...

Finally back from my hols... Thanks for joining in with my DT week over on Sketch Saturday. Your card is lovely.
Hugs
Sandra xx