Sunday 4 October 2009

Crafts4Eternity Recipe Challenge #1


This week over at C4E Michele has given us a whole new look and a brand new recipe to the challenges. Each week we will have a sketch to follow but she will also include a recipe and this week it is:
FOLLOW THE SKETCH
USE A PUNCH
A KNOT OR BOW.
For my card this week I used papers from DCWV, cuttlebug snowflake folder, image is from Pink Gem, coloured with promarkers and copics. I cut the large snowflake on my cricut and punched the small snowflake from a mini punch. The three pink snowflakes are stickers matted on to card and cut round. I added a lot of sparkle to the image and snowflakes. Ribbon is from my stash which I knotted. This week Michele has a lovely goodie bag up for grabs from her shop. She has so many beautiful products in her shop and you can find it here. There are also lots of monthly challenges going on there too! So pop over and have a look at the lovely inspiration from the other DT members along with Michele's beautiful card. I absolutely loved this sketch and will be using it again and again.
I am also entering this card into
PINK GEM - use one of their images
A SPOONFUL OF SUGAR - Christmas
CREATIVE CARD CREW - all that sparkles.
Pinky

19 comments:

Janet said...

Awwwwwww!!!! I just love this one!! My favorite colour! xx

Unknown said...

Hi the image is so cute the whole card looks fantastic, sketch looks nice and easy have a go later.
Christine x

brenda said...

Hi Pinky

This is gorgeous, so much attention to detail and how lovely for a little girls first Christmas.

B x

Beryl said...

This one is so different from the other card with this stamp and it's just gorgeous.
Beryl xx

michele said...

another beautiful card pinky! beautifully made hun love everything about it!! have a great week hugs mx p.s thanx hun xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Pinky,
Another gorgeous card. This is so cute!! Love your colour scheme. Hope you have a good week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Unknown said...

Thanks for your lovely comments, thats brilliant you've got ur outfit, you will have to post some pics of the wedding, im sure I will be speaking before then but have a brilliant day Christine x

Unknown said...

These cards are adorable hon!!!! GORGEOUS work!!

Donna said...

Adorable card, I love your snowflake background! Your the second person I've visited from N.I tonight lol, I too live in the Craigavon area, small world eh? Donna x

Donna said...

Hi again Pinky, I'm in Maghaberry, the village not the prison lol. Where abouts are you? x

cheryl said...

this is beautiful how cute is that iamge, such wondeful detail too love cheryl xxxxx

Debbie said...

Such a pretty Christmas card Pinky, I really love the sweet image. Debbie x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and wonderful sweet image.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

What a fabulous colour scheme you have used on here, a stunning card dear I just love that image
Hugs Jacqui x

Mina said...

aaaaaahahhhhhhh how cute is this baby in the stocking...you have used her so perfectly too...love it
Mina xxx

Mina said...

aaaaaahahhhhhhh how cute is this baby in the stocking...you have used her so perfectly too...love it
Mina xxx

Unknown said...

I dont envy your task, I was thinking of going on the thursday, I can leave Philip to school and head on down, I havent even booked it yet, and yes no kids going on my own then that way I can have a good look about, what about you when are u going. Christine x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Pinky this is just a pure delight I adore that image and the colours you have used.....I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

maxine said...

A lovely card, I do love this cute image.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...