Tuesday 27 October 2009

Digital Tuesday, Sketch Saturday and Kraftin Kimmie


This card is for three challenges. I used K & Co Papers, yellow card, Digi Boutique image coloured with Promarkers, swirls from cuttlebug, everything else from stash.
1. Digital Tuesday - Colour challenge - Kraft, orange and any other colour
2. Sketch Saturday - followed their sketch
3. Kraftin Kimmie - colour challenge - brown, rust and green or yellow
If you haven't come across Kraftin Kimmie's new stamps you wanna get over their, simply gorgeous!
Pinky

11 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Just right for a male card...I recognize that pose!!! And you are so right about spoiling kids....but if I ever mention all we had to do....I can see the raised eyebrows,glazed look and a thought bubble that says 'dinosaur'!!!!!

brenda said...

Hi Pinky

Great card for a man, love the DP's and colour scheme as well.

B x

Beryl said...

I've seen this image before but didn't know it was a digig one. Might have to aquire it soon. Love the card you've made with it.
Beryl xx

Ellibelle said...

How cute! Love that image and your sketch. Great colors too. So glad you could join us at digital tuesday!

Suzie said...

Fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday. Suzie x

mckinkle said...

Thats a great card Pinky, the autumnal colours are so rich and so good for a fella.
Keryn :D

Unknown said...

Hi great freebie this week with papercraft mag, FF bear and a set of 6 small stamps the snowflake was one of them, Christine x

Lora said...

Wow a male card adn combined challenges! I love this image it reminds me so much of my Dad and come to think of it my kids dad too lol.
Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week. You did a much better job than me. I didn't even get the challenge right lol
Hugs Lora

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Fab card - love the colours..xx

Anjou Krelovich said...

Wonderful card! Love the image you used! Thanks for playing with us at DTC this week.

linda said...

Beautiful card layout...I love the color scheme!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...