Tuesday 27 October 2009

What ye got cooking?

There are still a few days left if you fancy entering the challenge over at BY THE CUTE AND GIRLY. This is one of my makes. I used a FR chocolate box without the lid and chocolates of course lol. I covered it in papers from Daisy company. I cut a piece of card wide enough to fit into the back of the container and covered it in matching papers. I made small dividers for the recipes and inked them round the edges. The wording and letters are from Hot Of The Press. I cut them out and mounted onto gold mirri and matted onto the back board and hey presto a little recipe box with dividers. I am entering this into two challenges;
1. A Spoonful of Sugar - Kitchen/cooking
2. Tuesday Morning Sketches - An altered item.
pinky

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi what a fantastic box love the idea and the colours, there was another challenge for autumn which would suit if I can find it again I will let u know. Christine x

Unknown said...

Everybody art challenge Christine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so creative Pinky. I just can't keep up with commenting on all your great makes. Keep it up. Marianne x

Scrappymax said...

Another fantastic creation Pinky, love it.
If you pop over to my blog I have something for you.
Max x

Melissa Craig said...

Very cute! Who wouldn't love a handmade recipe box. Great idea.

Thanks for coming to the Halloween Party at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous,Pinky.....great idea...would make a lovely present ...... am going to be altering some tissue boxes for xmas pressies today.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a great design, I love your recipe box! Hugs, Nikki x

Tammy said...

Fantastic project for the Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge.
I really love this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...