Monday 14 December 2009

Daisy May in Gold and Green

Morning Campers!! opps I mean crafters, though I do feel like I am camping here at the minute lol. This week over at cute daisy may
you are challenged to use Green and Gold. For my card I used a background sheet from my stash and put this cute little Daisy May, dressed in her pjs checking to see if Santa has been. Isn't this just such an adorable image. I coloured her with promarkers and added some stickles. The background paper is gold King Foil which looks much nicer in real life. Hope you get time to join us this week as this will be the last challenge till the New Year.
So I'd like to wish all the Daisy May followers a very Happy Christmas. Hugs
Pinky

5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love the effect of the little girl at the front....a lovely traditional xmas card. It's not snowing yet,but definately freezing cold!!

Sue said...

Hi Pinky
gorgeous card hun, lovely scene you have created, sue.x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pinky,
I love that fireside scene - I can almost feel the warmth. What a cute image in front.
hugs,
Fiona x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pinky,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Beccy said...

Great card Pinky I love the way she is looking in at the tree and pressies.

Isnt it great that we get to play with dolls still
;-)

Beccy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...