Got on the ball early this time so I could have a go at the lovely sketch over at Crafty Sentiments, have missed it two weeks in a row! I used one of their lovely little stamps called Daisy for my card but you can use any image. I used papers from A Crafters Companion Summer cd along with one of their background scenes, added some embossing and used an MS punch for the border. The sentiment Best mates, is a qvc one. Finished with a bow and inked the edges. The images is heat embossed and coloured with promarkers and copics. I am entering this into the following challenges;
1. Crafty Sentiments - followed their sketch (use Kraft or brown colours as well)
2. Rosie Dee's - friendship
3. Lexis creations - anything this week
4. Cupcake Challenge - friends
5. A Crafters Companion - photo inspiration
6. Sophisticats - embossing (used embossing folder and stamp was embossed.