Time for recipe 19 over at Crafts4Eternity and the sketch this week is a nice easy one. The recipe calls for 1. THE SKETCH 2. the colour RED 3. include a HEART(S). Easy. We are also welcoming 5 new members to the DT so I look forward to working with you all. For my card this week I used my fav papers from Funkyfairies in deep red paisley hearts and white with hearts. I embossed two pieces of white card with the hearts folder and matted onto gold mirri card.
When I stuck my paper down I stupidly used a wet glue and it showed through so to cover it I followed the marks with my glue pain and then covered in glitter, a happy accident, really like the effect it created lol. I cut out the hearts and matted on to gold mirri. The image is a rak from my lovely friend Christine, I coloured it using my distress inks and matted it onto gold. The text was computer generated. I am entering this into quite a lot of challenges, so many challenges have a love theme at the minute! Great for me lol.
1. Crazy 4 challenges - be my valentine
2. Crafty calendar - love and friendship
3. Stampin for the weekend - love is in the air
4. Humble Pie stamps - love is in the air
5. Stamp something - love somethings
6. Charisma Cardz - I love you
7. lili of the Valley - valentines
8. Creative Card Crew - valentines
9. Lexi's Creations - valentines
Our Guest DT member this month is the lovely Sandra from PapierGardens and she has generously put up the chance for an extra candy win. Pop over to her blog and see what you need to do.