Morning everyone, a lovely sunny morning here, there is even a bit of heat in the air! This week at Crafts4Eternity the prize is a lovely little digi called Roddy the Robot. He is so cute, and all you have to do is
1. Follow the sketch 2. Use an inking technique 3. Use fabric
For my card I inked up pieces of newspaper with distress inks and used those with embossed card for my back layers. The papers are from K & Co. I coloured Tilda with copic markers, punched my flowers out and added some netting for my fabric. I am entering this into these challenges:
1. Just Magnolia - Happy Birthday
2. Wednesday Challenge - use newspaper or book
3. Copic Colour challenge - yg03, y17 c7
4. Peachy Keen - Green/yellow, a 3d item, and one image.