Thursday 25 February 2010

Happy Birthday Dude!

Made this card for my little nephew Thomas who is 9 today. He is a real BOY if you know what I mean, full of mischief and fun so I think this image will suit him perfectly. I used papers from Patchwork Pals pad and green backing paper, the image I got at Sugar Nellies and its a digi, how cool is that, I just love it. Its a DD called Puppy dog tales. I coloured the image using promarkers and copics, embossed using the Happy birthday folder and punched some stars. Added a candle and age number. I am entering this into these challenges;
1. Sketch Saturday - followed their great sketch
2. Quixotic - one for the boys
3. Charisma Cards - birthday card with a candle
4. Pixie Dust studio - think birthdays!
Pinky

14 comments:

chris said...

Hi there pinky
this is soo sweet your nephew will be thrilled with it.
hugs chris xx

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

This is such a boy card, Thomas will love it xx

Unknown said...

Hiya
Fantastic colours on this one, I didnt know that they where doing digi's now, love this one, must go and have a look, part of Mina's candy is to pic 3 from Mo's, so have to do that as well, never off this computer I probaly type in my sleep.
Christine x

cheryl said...

oh hun this is a fab image how cool is this dude gosh you find some brilliant images hun,just love and sure he will too hun hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Tracy said...

What a great image for a boy, he's fab, love the colours too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lisa Jane said...

I bet Thomas loves his card - fab image and i love the embossing
Lisa ;)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pinky,
Great boy card. Love the papers and colours and the image is super cool.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Allison said...

cool card
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Pinky,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

having a {me} day said...

Oh my word!! I am only just now seeing this image dotted around cyberworld and I just love it ... not like me to be behind the times ... so very DD. Love your interpretation, it is very enabling and I am trying my very hardest to 'be good'. A fabulous card and I just love the embossed section. kxx

Anonymous said...

Pinky, this is a great card. LOVE that brigh green color. Great image too. Thanks for playing with the Pixies!

Leanne said...

Awww this is absolutely adoreable! I love the image!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Lynne in NI said...

(Whoa, spooky...I just uploaded a card earlier called Birthday Dudette!)
Fab card Pinky ... just perfect for a little boy (might have to nip over and get one myself now that Pay Day has finally come!)
:o)

Tasha said...

Such a fabulous card! What an awesome image, love how you have coloured him. Great layout and super colours. Loving that number button
Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...