Had a card to make for a 70year old, its a large a4 size card. When I saw a tutorial by Rozzy for this butterfly using a pack of stamps from The Crafty Pad. I didn't get the stamps but did buy the same stamp as a digi and wasn't sure if I could use them for the butterfly but am really pleased with the results. I used glitter instead of beadazzle. The papers are from K & Company. I used my mas punch for the border, retro punch for the flowers and some sticky lace. What do you think? I know Brenda did a lovely butterfly tutorial, so must have a go at that one next. I am entering this into these challenges.
1. The Crafty Pad - followed their great sketch
2. Flutterby Wednesday - open challenge
3. Simon Says - Easter/spring and glimmer
4. Creative Cottage - sparkle
5. Digital Tuesday - spring
6. Fabnfunky - its all in the technique (my butterfly is my new favourite)