Playing a bit of catch up today, seem to have too much to do in too little time as usual. This is for a husband to give to his wife for her birthday. She loves the garden and flowers. I joined 3 fence images together to make it all one and attached it so it sits proud to the image. (Saw this on the lovely Sharon's cards at Willow Crafts).
I used a WOJ stamp and a free fairy on a daisy stamp from a mag. They are coloured with promarkers (which I had to prize out of my daughters fingers lol). The papers are from papermania and I added some embossed daisy background. I punched two hearts, put button holes in them and some dots, finished with a bow. I am entering this into these challenges:
1. Moving Along with the Times - used their lovely sketch with pink, brown and ribbon recipe
2. Die Cuts R Us - has a wee quick challenge on - stamped image and a daisy
3. PassionforProMarkers - use two images
4. Delightful Sketches - buttons and bling
5. Whiff of Joy - 1 ribbon, 2 buttons, 3 papers and woj image
Just hope it fits in the envelope now lol.